Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ipsy Subscription. $15/ month

Thought id write about my Ipsy subscription.

It's a beauty product subscription that costs me $15US per month (because I am in Canada. Those in the US pay $10).


Every month I receive a shiny pink bubble wrap envelope that contains a makeup bag with beauty supplies in it.

Sorry about the fuzzy photo.... gotta clean the lense.

This is what I received this month.

Swatches

I did not open the NYX eye shadow as I will most likely pass it on.

The Chella liquid eyeliner came with no security seal. I am leary about trying it. I've had this trouble with Ipsy bags before. I am not comfortable putting anything on/ in/ around my eyes when there is no security seal involved.

I'm excited to try the Pixi primer. The sample is a decent size.

I am bummed about the bare minerals lipstick. For starters..... I'm not a lipstick fan. The sample came with a coupon for free stuff for those living in the USA. Boo!
Threw out the card so I can't remember exactly what was being given away.

I don't use the bags for make up. They do make great gift bags for small items. They are good pencil cases. Suppose they could be used to hold keys, cards, cash, and some Chapstick if you're not needing a purse.

This month is not great. Let's hope next month is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment